Think you’d like to work with us?
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile and cover letter demonstrating how you believe in giving value to your clients, that smart content can change the world, along with proof that you’re awesome at what you do.
We’re currently hiring:
● Development and customization of WordPress sites using custom or template themes
● PHP application development, writing custom theme functionality
● Integration of content into WordPress themes
● WordPress plugin integration and development
Initial Skills and Qualifications:
● Comfortable with MySQL and the architecture of the WordPress database
● Experience developing and modifying custom WordPress themes and plugins using PHP
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills, especially with design teams
● An eye for good design and clean user interfaces
● Self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
● An entrepreneurial spirit with a predisposition to showing initiative
● Knowledge of best practices regarding client management during the web development process
● Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
● Familiarity with creating and modifying Custom Queries in WordPress
● Advanced knowledge of MySQL or other Databases
● Fundamental understanding of SEO
● An interest in education, health or safety
● Adaptable and willing to take on new and emerging roles
● Knowledge of designing for accessibility in communication (AODA – WCAG 2.0 AA)
● French-language skills
MediaFace is a leader in developing smart, creative and compelling branded content. Our solid roots in journalism help us develop quality stories that educate, illuminate and inspire – creating brand love for our clients. We’re passionate about the work we do because it matters. We’ve been recognized as one of the fastest growing media and marketing companies in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “WordPress Developer” in the subject line. Include your resume, as well as examples of websites you’ve developed – indicating the level of your involvement in each.
We are hiring immediately.
Please respect these needs:
This is not an entry level position
You must be legally able to work in Canada
This position is in-house, you will work out of our office in Toronto’s Studio District (Leslieville area)
Please, no recruitment agencies, no phone calls and no visits. We appreciate your time in sending us your details, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.